Monday, July 28, 2008

Fun Memories

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Since this is our family blog, feel free to leave a memory about any of us.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

Tovi said...

I always loved that you were willing to try anything. You loved adventures and it was fun as a kid to get to be a part of that. I loved going down the canal with you, Girl's Camp rafting and hiking, family trips across the entire USA all crammed into a little van and sleeping in a tent, jumping on the trampoline, climbing trees, etc. Anything fun, crazy and exciting, you are willing to try it!

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

I remember finally getting to visit your place up in Rigby when we were on our trip to Yellowstone. It was nice to see you all in your home!

Haldor00 said...

You always knew just what to say when ever we came to you with a problem.
You were the best coach for our young women's sports activites ever! The girls had so much fun, and we all learned a lot and did so well at the tournaments.
And, you helped me make an awesome topograhical model of Africa.

Leah and James Bangert Family said...

I remember the time you took us and some friends to the movies, one particular time, I can't remember what we saw, but I remember the event because you snuck soda and snacks in to the theatre and I was shocked!
I also remember hearing (while I was away at college otherwise I am sure I would have participated) about you and your other 2 daughters skinny dipping...
All I can say is you are truly your mothers daughter, just as she was truly her mothers daughter... wild and crazy is, I think, genetic.