Friday, October 31, 2008

Tagged: 6 quirks

Well I was tagged by Tenniel, thanks!!!! Here goes.
1. I love uncooked cookie dough, especially the kind that is in little round shapes with the designs for the different holidays. I have to keep myself away from it, it must be addictive.
2. I love to sing along with the songs in the car. The other people must think I'm crazy as I sing and whack on the steering wheel with my hands, I also bounce and wiggle with the beat, just like litte Ady.
3. I love colorful scrubs. I must have 30 different ones to wear to work. I like to get earrings, shoes and socks to match if I can. My co-workers think I'm crazy. I'm not sure what the patients think.
4. I love lists. Shopping lists, to do lists, all kinds of lists. I even try to mark the things off the lists. When I was younger I put a huge sheet of paper down the side of the fridge and had all kinds of list. Then later I used a huge white board on the kitchen wall. I think the funnest thing is seeing all of the things marked through.
5. I like to play on-line games. Right now I play World of Warcraft with my sons and daughter-in-law. I really like the battles, slashing and running around chasing monsters. I played Everquest for a long time, and may even get back into it.
6. I like to organize things, my clothes are hanging in the closet organized by color, I organize the cans in my cupboard. My books and scrapbook supplies are organized by color, size and date. My pictures on my computer are organized by catagories and by date. I feel better when everything is in place.
I tag Cami, Leah, Bonnie, Tovi, Elaine, Holly

No comments: