Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mother's Day

On Mother's Day after a wonderful church meeting, Michael and I drove to Rigby. We had a very nice dinner with my brothers and families. We sat and talked for hours. I also taught the girls how to make bead bands for watches. We had a lot of fun. It was so nice to see Bill, Jan, Bob, Linda, Annabelle, Adam, Clark, Dianne, Breony, and Kalesa.
We spent the night at Bill and Jan's and after sleeping in late and visiting with Charles and Rose,
we picked up some frozen Bambinos to take home. Bambinos are made at Picketts Bambinos in Rigby, they are like scones filled with pizza filling. They come in many different flavors and all are good. I like the veggie, hawaiian, and classic the best. We got a few (well six dozen) to take home and put in our freezer.
We then found our first geocache. We had Mike look up the coordinates of one in Rigby. We called Mike and he told us how to get there and what to look for it was easy and kind of fun. We may end up doing more.

1 comment:

Mwa said...

Thank you so much! For letting us use your materiel to make those watches :o) I really like mine, and so does every body in my ward :~)

I really enjoyed that political discussion all you guys had.

I had a feeling you were going to stop and get some bambanos :o)

I changed the title of my blog, it's now: Live Life Happiness.