Monday, August 27, 2012

Visiting Cami

 We enjoyed a nice visit with Cami, Brian and Kathy.  This is one of the beautiful Amaryllis by the front door to their home in New Jersey.  I loved the flowers, weather, food and of course the people.
 Cami at the dinner table!
 I had a wonderful morning helping Kathy plant some new flowers in her flower garden.

 We spent one night at this cabin in the forest.  It was a nice cabin but the mattresses were hard as rocks and of course it was more fun at Cami's.
 Deer in the back yard.  A bear came through one night and of course we missed seeing it.
 Cami and Kathy at the lake.  I love to swim and just sit there on the beach.  It is one of my favorite places when we visit.

 Pictures of Cami.  She loves it when I take pictures of her!!!!!
 A butterfly that was flying around on the sand.
 Cami's back/side yard.  Lots of flowers and a restful place to be.




No comments: