Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Amazingly another year has zipped past.  I am amazed constantly at the speed that time flies.  I also am very disappointed in myself for not keeping up on my blog postings.  I assume that others will eventually ignore me!

I opened a fortune cookie at work -----  "You shall soon achieve perfection"  
I guess this means that either I will die soon or become Mary Poppins!  I got a good laugh from this and decided to post it in my office space to remind me of my potential!!!  It was also amazing since just the day before I almost swore at work!  Wow, what a change 1 day can have.


Anyway I will try to catch up on my past blogs.
Starting with Christmas !!!


My Flower arrangement in the dining room.  Notice the Zebra stripped flowers.  The vase has red, clear and black marbles.  It is very modern and looks great!

I picked up a couple of skinny trees for decorating this year.  They are black and I went with a Zebra strip theme.  Because you all know that the wise men traveled on giraffes, zebras and elephants!!!




I even made matching zebra pillows and blanket for the couch in the Living Room.  What a fun decorating time I had.  Mike even liked it.

1 comment:

Jon Bryson Family said...

When did you get a new couch?