Sunday, January 9, 2011

Trip to California

Will looking closely at a parrot on the Wharf at Monterey. He was not scared, but really didn't know what to think. Ady was too busy eating free clam chowder.
Ady on a fun slide at Dennis the Menace Park. It is one of the most fun parks that I have been too. I really enjoyed the whole park and there was lots of variety for all ages of kids.

In November, I traveled with Holly and the kids as they moved to California. It was a very nice trip. I enjoy my grandkids a lot as well as my own kids. We drove the whole night and arrived in Monterey at breakfast time. We spent the next few days in a base hotel and then on Monday moved into their new place in Seaside. It was fun helping them unpack and arrange everything. It is a good size place for the little family. I hope that they will have fun there. It is always great to be where Dad is and be a whole family again.

I had a nice flight back to Salt Lake and then the shuttle to Logan. Then spent a few days rearranging our house. Dad and I sure like to be together. It is nice to visit with family, but our place is home and together.

No comments: