Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Busy Me!!!!

Just a couple of pictures from our visit in March with Jon and Holly in Monterey. This is an adorable pic of Ady and Will. This picture was taken at Lover's Point on the coast. It was a little chilly but a beautiful day and really is a pretty place to visit. Ady loved climbing the rocks.
As you can see, I really like the ocean and the time we had to spend with Ady and Will. They are so cute and keep me laughing. The purple in my hair shows up a little bit. It sure didn't last very long. What will I do next. Probably the red and purple again, I think I liked that the best.

Well I just had a busy couple of weeks. Last week I worked my regular shifts plus picked up some extra time. Had the first day of TNCC (Trauma Nursing Core Course). This is a great educational class. I am glad that it is one of the required classes because it always has such great information and is a great reminder to do a good job!! Then we also had a skills day for refreshing on skills needed in the ER. Then this week another bunch of shifts and the last day of TNCC, yeah I passed! The test is not easy and I always get a little nervous when I am doing a pass off. Somehow I think I should do things without ever making an error! I wonder why that is? I really am enjoying my time with Michael and the opportunities I have to learn.
We have a boarder for the summer. A sweet college girl named Rachel. She is very pleasant and is busy with working 2 jobs and her activities with her ward and friends. She made roast beef sandwiches for us for dinner last night. They were excellent, added my left over jello (my favorite with cottage cheese, pinapple, celery and almonds in green jello) and some corn. Good meal! Then Dad did the dishes. It is so fun to just walk away from the kitchen and know that when you come back it will be clean! Wow, my life is good.

No comments: