Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

So, I guess this was about the "Best" Mother's Day ever. It started off with me working all night. Which isn't unusual, just that I wasn't absolutely tired when I got home. We went to church and they had an awesome meeting with excellent talks. And I always love and laugh with the Primary kids singing to Mothers. Then they gave me a big Hershey's Chocolate Bar. How can you not love a ward that does that! I got calls, visits and texts from all of my kids. And a big hug and clean kitchen from Mike. Then I went back to work! So I'm not sure what made it so good, unless it was my attitude. I guess that I just didn't have any time for thinking about all the things that I wish I had done as a Mother. I did spend some time thinking about all of the "Mothers" in my life that have truly made a difference. My own Mother especially. Thanks everyone for such a positive day!!!

No comments: