Monday, May 28, 2012

It has been a great experience in the Cache 1st Branch at Williamsburg Retirement Center.  It is so fun to visit the members there.  They are usually so cheerful and great us with smiles and lots of hugs.  It is a good opportunity for me to learn more about leadership and the Relief Society.  I also get the chance to practice the piano more as I play for the Branch Choir.  That was initially a real challenge as I had not played as an accompanist for a long time.  It is getting better all the time, mostly because I am playing a lot more.  That is sure a lot of fun.
On March 17 we had a Relief Society Birthday party.  We had a service auction, started the quilt squares for a quilt we need to make for the Stake Relief Society and then we had cupcakes.  We had about 20 sisters attend.





No comments: