Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fireworks and Work

On July 3rd I was working again.  It seems that I usually work the night Logan does their fireworks.  A few of us walked out our Ambulance doors and watched a few of the fireworks.  I always get a lump in my throat when I watch fireworks, especially when they relate to July 4th.  I really am very patriotic.  I love the flag and all kinds of parades!!  These are a couple of pictures that I grabbed with my phone.


 I work with a great bunch of people.  The Emergency Department is great.  We get to know and trust each other.  Recently Intermountain Healthcare started a new scrub program throughout the whole corporation.  All RNs are in navy blue, Techs are in light gray.  It was a little weird at first because I really liked to wear colorful scrubs, especially for holidays.  I quite like it now, it really helps to be able to tell quickly who is who.  Here are a three of the people I work with sitting at the nurses station in the ER.

No comments: