Sunday, September 1, 2013

Trip to El Paso in April

We had a neat chance to visit with Tovi, Miki and girls.  We drove down after I slept for a few hours after working my 12 hour shift.  We spent a few days and then came home so I could work my next stretch of shifts.  It was so fun to spend time with family.
 We watched Kylie play a soccer game.  It was amazing to see all of the teams playing.





We took the family to Baskin Robbins, it is always fun to see the kids enjoy things.  Lanie was really having fun with her ice cream and posing for pictures!

 

 Dad enjoyed taking this picture of the moon over the mountains as seen from Tovi's yard.










We also went to a steak house by El Paso.  This place was neat, it was way out in the desert and had a cute little lake there and a small zoo and playground.  What a fun place and the food was great.  It seems that I don't get enough pictures of other activities, like playing games, puzzles, reading, family home evening, working with Tovi on projects.  I usually just get pictures of people eating!!!!

No comments: