Monday, September 2, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was great this year.  They are sure more fun now over what they were like when I was younger.  Mother's Day used to make me feel inadequate and angry, because I knew that I was not that wonderful and that all of the attention was not wanted.  Now it is more fun, probably because I am not expecting anything and there is not the pressure to be a great mother.  I can be a great grandmother, just by smiling and giving hugs.  Such a big difference!!!!!!!
I really enjoyed all of the phone calls as well as the fun gifts from some family members.  It's not that I really expect or need anything, its just fun.



Jon, Holly, Ady and Will sent a bouquet of beautiful tulips.  With a "Greatest Mom" magnet, that is now on my fridge.  And a sweet little box of candy.
Corsage that I received on Sunday at church, from the Cache 1st Branch.  It is always fun to wear flowers, especially when everyone else gets them too.


Miki, Tovi, Kylie, Sadie and Lanie sent a fun box of fresh strawberries dipped in chocolate.  They were yummy.  I even shared with Dad.  But I ate most of them myself. 


No comments: